11.09.2012

9 months.

It's time for me to start this again. 

I finally graduated from nursing school in August and have a lot more time on my hands. It has been a long time coming, and I can't believe I am a nurse now! It feels amazing to be done with school and I get to be home with my little Margaux which is the best part. 

Margaux. 
She is perfect. Chubby, happy, sweet, observant, intentional, funny... 




She is 9 months now (in 2 days), and she has completely stolen my heart. I can't imagine life with out her and at the same time I can't believe that she is getting close to 1 year old!

 A part of me wants to apologize and say that this blog is going to turn into your typical "mom blog" with constant posts about my babe, but I'm not even going to get into that. I don't want to have an excuse, and I don't want to feel bad. It is what it is, it's what I want to write about, and more importantly it is to help me remember the special moments of my life.

No comments: